Are you looking to
join a team that is passionate with a “can do” attitude?
Are you looking for an organization that CARES about its people, community and gives back?
Are you looking for a family-friendly workplace that feels like home?
See if you have the “Right Stuff” to join our Amazing Altrua Team
Accounting - Account
Services – Production – Purchasing -Creative Services –
Inventory Management - Distribution
Currently looking for the right person:
Print Production Specialist
We invite you to join our growing, established global marketing/digital production company. We are looking for team-players who are reliable, hardworking, and enjoy being part of an innovative organization while working in a fun, family friendly workplace.
Salary starts at $16 / hour for candidates that are not experienced in digital printing and will enter training immediately. Higher pay is possible for candidates with relevant prior experience in digital printing. Pay depends on level of experience.
We offer a competitive benefit package and excellent working conditions in a climate-controlled facility.
This position could be offered on day or evening shift depending on experience and training requirements.
- Setup and operate various large format digital printers and cutters.
- Monitor product quality and take actions to ensure highest quality levels are maintained.
- Perform routine equipment cleaning/maintenance as required and ensure equipment issues are resolved quickly.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times. Follow safety guidelines and use of PPE if required.
- Work closely with team members from other areas to ensure the printing area runs in a productive manner. Communicate questions or information clearly and take the initiative to resolve issues.
- Work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment. Meet or exceed performance goals.
- Other duties as specified, including help in other departments if needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in setup, operation, and adjustment of production equipment in a manufacturing environment (1-2 years required), or direct experience in digital printing
- Experience or training on the following digital printers and equipment is a plus (Oce', Roland, Vutek, and Color Span printers along with Zund Cutters)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Basic computer use and navigation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, and a self-starter
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible for occasional weekend or overtime work
Drug Testing/Screening Background Checks